Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stephen Lynch cracks me up!

I first saw this guy on Comedy Central Presents several years ago and he cracked me up. Since then I've made sure to give everything by him a listen. Here's two of my favorite songs of his. (warning there's colorful language in these performances)

1) Special - From his 2000 cd "A Little Bit Special"

This song is about his friend "Special Ed who got dropped on his head."



2) Talk to Me - From his 2002 cd "Superhero"

Here's a song of him getting caught in a compromising position. There's no better way to describe it than to just give the lyrics to the chorus:

"Well it seemed last night you caught me spankin' it
There's no denying it I was really crankin' it
Well dry your eyes don't be so sad
if you could just forgive me.... and talk to me dad."

Hilarious!



If you just want to hear the songs (for those of you that have youtube blocked at work) I got you covered too.

Special - From his 2000 cd "A Little Bit Special"


Talk to Me - From his 2002 cd "Superhero"

No comments: