Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sarah Palin?

I've never been a fan of this guy (though a number of people have told me that I would love Goodwill Hunting), but I do agree w/ him 100% here.



I don't know what's scarier... having McCain as president or Palin. In an interview I heard McCain say that she's qualified because she was the Governor of Alaska for a couple of years. Well, Mayor McCheese has been the mayor of McDonaldLand ever since I can remember! That's got to count for something.

Well we're at it, I'd rather have the Hamburglar then Sarah Palin! At least he's not trigger happy. Ever since I was a little kid, I've never seen this guy with a gun once. And he does always wear a tie.


Okay, it's out of my system. I'm going to bed so I can get up and watch the Cal game at 9 this morning. All this thinking about hamburgers has got me hungry, but it's got to wait until tomorrow (later this morning).

Let's all hope that Obama wins and we don't have to worry about who's going to be president if the Republican party wins. I'd be like choosing between...

No comments: